Role of Freight Broker
Freight Brokers are a vital part of the logistics industry. Freight Brokers act as an intermediary between multiple suppliers, importers, exporters and carriers. Also known as Load Broker, this job demands meticulous attention to detail and tact in dealing with Carriers of variant sizes and Shippers, Importers, and Exporters needing services to cover their lanes. From understanding the modalities involved in cross-border shipment to preparing, and managing all the documentation such as Load Confirmation Sheet, Customs clearance, etc; Freight Brokers have a meticulous job and therefore it is important for them to learn the best practices which are covered in Freight Broker Specialist Training Course.
If you’re new to the Logistics industry or planning to start a Freight Brokerage company, call Maze Consultancy at 905-826-2919 or +1 888 315 6293 to enroll in the Freight Broker Training Course. At MAZE Consultancy we also help you in getting Freight Brokerage Permits and Bonds.
What You Can Expect From Our Certified Course (LIVE Online and CLassroom)
Our 4 days LIVE Online and Classroom-based Freight Broker Training Course is custom-made to guide aspiring Freight Brokers to succeed in the Logistics Industry. This training course is configured with theoretical knowledge and practical learning about the responsibilities of a Freight Broker in Canada and the USA. During the course, Trainees will get to practice on Load Board, TMS, Freight Brokerage, and Border Crossing software.
Enroll in the Freight Broker Training Course with Maze Consultancy and get certification to explore jobs and other business opportunities. Our course will not only teach you how to become a successful Freight Broker but will also show you the way to starting your own Freight Brokerage Business.
If you want to be an Expert in Logistic Industry and be successful, it is very important for you to understand Logistics operations from the perspective of a Freight Broker and also Truck Dispatcher. For more info click on the following link “Truck Dispatcher and Freight Broker Specialist Training Course“.
Why MAZE Consultancy & Training?
- Training for more than 8 years.
- All our training is based on hands-on Practicals and real-life scenarios.
- Training provided by experts in Truck Dispatching and Brokerage.
- We provide Post Training Support, Mentorship program, and Job Support.
- Hundreds of Trainees who finished training with us are working for successful Logistic companies.
- Over the years many of our successful trainees have set up Trucking Companies all over North America.
- We are a leading training organization in North America offering the best training related to the Logistics Industry.
- We provide Consultancy Services to some of the biggest Trucking companies in North America.
- We have clients all over Canada and the USA, hence our Certification is well recognized in the industry.